The 17th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit is a conference dedicated to the insights and financial situation into major challenges and issues related to Credit Risk Management and Risk Culture, focusing on changing regulatory climate.
The 17th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit covers topics such as:
- Machine learning in credit risk
- Credit risk management in a post-COVID-19 world
- What are the new challenges in stress testing during the pandemic?
- Future trends for credit risk management
- How to solve credit risk valuation problems?
- Regulatory outlook and impact of the new regulations
- Challenges in modeling counterparty credit risk including COVID-19’s impact
The 17th Annual Banking Credit Risk Management Summit brings together Vice President, Members of Board, Head, Directors and Senior Managers involved in:
- Risk Analysis
- Credit Risk Modeling
- Basel III
- Credit Portfolio Management
- Credit Risk Validation
- Retail Credit Risk
- Stress Testing
- Quantitative Analysis