Join the 24th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum – Japan 2023, a premier conference dedicated to addressing key issues in the Japanese private equity market:
- Leveraging Japan’s corporate expertise in the thriving Chinese economy.
- The pivotal role of private equity in accelerating Japan’s recovery from the devastating earthquake.
- Unleashing the potential of the expanding middle market segment for increased deal flow, exits, and higher returns.
- Identifying industries that offer secure investment opportunities with excellent potential returns according to LPs.
- Demonstrating the value creation capabilities of private equity to increase reputation and showcase the benefits of investing in PE.
The event brings together a diverse range of professionals including private equity practitioners, CEOs of corporations, mezzanine investors, commercial bankers, lawyers, corporate financiers, CFOs, due diligence providers, risk insurance carriers and brokers, directors of corporate development, management consultants, investment banks, and accounting firms.